#1 SEO Company India launched its new set of Social Marketing Media (SMM) Services which is an incredibly effective way to create a buzz for a website. It is the most popular upcoming ‘buzzwords’ in the Internet Marketing industry. One can get lots of targeted quality traffic to his website without depending entirely on SERP’s. The new set of creative SMM strategy allows a business owner to interact with his audience so he learns more about their wants and needs. It combines the goals of internet marketing with social media sites such as Digg, Flickr, MySpace, YouTube and many. It is related to other online marketing services such as Search Engine Optimization(SEO), Search Engine Marketing, Viral Marketing, Word of Mouth Marketing and Social Media Optimization.
It plays more of an active role in relation to social media by referring to the creation and distribution of content and other messages through the social web by some form of viral marketing. This can be anything from creating compelling content that gets bookmarked and even hits digg’s homepage to spreading a viral video by putting it on YouTube and other social media websites. It’s about the things that are done off-site, for example, participating in online communities where customers hang out would be an active role that falls under SMM.
SEO Company in India follow the following rules for Social Media Marketing Services to create buzz for a website:
1. Increase Linkability. Static sites are a thing of the past, especially in terms of popularity. One of the best ways to have a voice online and be able to update the site daily is to have a blog.
2. This allows the owner to have an RSS feed where people can catch up on their latest content.
3. Make Tagging & Bookmarking Easy. This means have a website setup so that it is easier for people to get linked. Such things can include buttons for submitting the site to Digg or tagging the site at Del.icio.us.
4. Reward Inbound links. This can be done by linking back to the people who links to the website, visit their site and leave comments on their blog or generally help promote their site socially.
5. Helps Content travel. This is basically allowing the content that isn’t specifically text spread around the web. Podcasts can be added to podcast directories while Video’s can be submitted to the likes of Youtube and Metacafe.
6. Encourage the mashup. Youtube’s success relied a lot on people being able to embed their videos elsewhere. It also allows the content to be used elsewhere, a good example of this can be to ensure updating content has an RSS feed.
7. Be a User Resource. This means having quality content on the site and being a place that people can come back to for the best content on a particular niche. This is also advised even if producing the content doesn’t necessarily help, in terms of financial gain or even if it means linking out to the competitors.
8. Reward Users. If people are being active on the website submitting, content to places or leaving comments then reward them. Run a competition or just email them to show appreciation. They will like the fact that they are recognised and like what they are doing.
9. Participate. The best way to understand the enjoyment users get from being social on some of the top websites is to get in there. Not only that but comment on the blogs read in the niche and encourage discussion on relevant forums and communities.
10. Know how to Target Audience. Make sure to know who is being marketed. It would obviously be great to have everyone using their mortgage calculator tool but the owner has to be realistic in terms of the chances of that happening.
11. Create Content. Not just any content, but content that is remarkable or unique, content that can be easily spread. No matter what industry the business owner is into, there is something unique that can be created, whether it will spread or not is another matter but the business owner should try and create it.
12. Be Real. Don’t try and offer something that cannot be provided, don’t try and claim to do something that can’t be done. Transparency is accepted and respected, blatent marketing where it isn’t wanted is only bad for the name and the name of the company.
13. Choose the Tactics Wisely. 1% of people in Social Media are creating content, 9% will enrich the content and 90% of people are consuming the content, that is a lot of leverage. Work out what tactics have given the best outcome and work to re-produce those efficiently.